If something happens once, it is said to be a random occurrence
If something happens twice, it is said to be a coincidence.
If something happens thrice, it is said to be a hattrick of sorts
If something happens seven times, be rest assured that you have pulled off the awesome.
The awesome is what transpired this bygone weekend.
The sequence of events that unfolded this weekend(for lack of a better word) were as follows:-
a) The father had flown in here on work and I was getting to meet him after almost 8 months. Me shrieking like a 4 year old was not just because I was going to meet my father but also because I was going to say 'how you doin?' to the goodies he had graciously agreed to bring along with him. Enough credence cannot be given to the excitement one gets when one is informed to expect Sweets, Savories and other goodies from the homeland.
b) Meeting him felt so good, it was just like old times, him doing the interrogation with his endless list of inquiries and me being as clueless as being suddenly made to take a test in advanced Mandarin(Chinese). Jokes apart, getting a hug from him at the station was worth more to me than what is described below.
c) He does his trademark gig, pulls a fast one on me by announcing casually that we are taking a weekend trip to Switzerland.
Would you blame me if I went

I asked him to pinch me hard, which he dutifully did; just to make sure I was hearing him right.
c) Sure enough, next morning, off we went to Switzerland. Taking a ride on the Autobahn and blitzing away consistently at more than 170 km/h. We set foot onto Swiss soil sooner than expected.
My weekend(again, for lack of better vocabulary) in pictures.
Quite pleasant ain't it? :P

![]() |
| I`m just too tongue tied looking at this pic, please come up with a caption for this pic and knock me hard on my head when you do . |


![]() |
| One of the many breathtaking views that was on offer |
![]() |
| No better way to sign off than Food I couldn't bring myself to leave the place and was almost in tears when Daddy dearest said it was time to bid adieu and go back to Germany. I experienced what this little girl did, the greatest moment of them all, laughing and crying at the same time and in freaking Switzerland. TSCHAU |



All i can say is 'Wowowww'!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous!!!!
and the pictures are awweesomme! 6 and 7 are my favouurite! :D
where are the videos?? :| more! more! moreeeeeeee....!!!
awwwwwwww meeting your appa after so long would have felt so super awesome na??!!
ReplyDelete-------------------X--------------------
haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy effffingggggggg gawwwwwwwwwwwdddddddd...!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWITZERLAND???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
*slaps meeeeselfff to double check*
i have planned to visit that place atleast once in moiii life...
mostly for my honeymoon...
errr..that is whenever my honey decides to become my moon ^_^
buutttttttttt...YOUUUUUU..you friggingg went to this
oooooooooooooooooooooo place for the
weekend????!!!
aiyoooooooooo....!!!!!!!
you kucky fella..!!!!
and the pics whooooooooo...!!!!
whaaaat scenery macha..!!
*sighh*
seeeeeeeee..m just nt able to stop the gasps..
so coming up with a caption is absa-bloody-lutely not possible..!!!
CONGRATULATIONS..!!!THANKYOU..!!WELCOME..!!
ALL THE BESHHHTTT!!!!
errrr..wokay wokay..i know i have lost it..
enough blehh..^_^
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!
hiccccccc** !!!
I'm so jealous of you right now, I'm going to burst your bubble by pointing out that you wrote (c) twice. Hmmpph.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm a petty, petty person.
I also want to gooooooooooo. :(
Sheesh!! You lucky dude!! Switzerland!! I mean really!! Wow! Not fair! waaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the video was superb!!
I have always wanted to go to switzerland!! and guess what I wud b going next december!!! :D
ReplyDeleteLoooooooooooooooove the clicks soooo very much and I am soo jealos of u right now. And the fooood!!! My tummy gurgles!!!!!!!!
And the vide was soo cute.. The girl cried sooo much.. i wish I cried that way coz f happiness :D
jus watched the video and omgooodnesss!! :PD :P lol it was sooo 'idon'tknowhwattosay'!!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteCow-u cow-u holy cow-u, I am so jealous-u! (sorry, high on why this kolaveri :P)
ReplyDeleteOMG those are amazing photos! :)
Wow, amazing locations yaar!!! I can totally understand why you were in tears :D
ReplyDeleteNice post.
Binu Thomas.
Bloggers Park
Please, god, please let me go to these places once! Just once! I am so jealous of you, right now. And that video is super cute. Had seen it once before but still it related so much to your situation.
ReplyDelete@Ms V - Wow, doesn't even begin to describe it. Will try to tinker with the videos before posting them.
ReplyDelete@Aditi - Meeting Appa was truly the only intent of the trip, I had no clue he would pull this one on me.
Make it a point to go; honeymoon or alone but do go. It sort of burns a hole into your pocket, but worth every single penny. Trust me, I still gasping, even after coming back.
@Ms Spiff - Thanks for bursting my bubble; badly needed it. Have been hallucinating of getting back there ever since I stepped back into Germany.
@Nirvana - This is well and truly the Height of being Lucky and I cannot but be more grateful.
@Red - You're going there next December??? Really?? Awesome, Just fly over and we'll party together. I`m sure you'll experience Tears of happiness very soon.
@KSS - The place has a magnetic charm about itself, will most certainly be going back again.
@Binu Thomas- Thanks buddy, not just any kind of tears, they were Tears of Joy.
@Keirthana - The video made a lot of sense to me, especially after the surprise Appa gave me.
Hey dude.. I have been wanting to comment lately.. but life has turned out so busy that by the time i reach back home after work, i am seriously tired. I havent been able to post anything too..
ReplyDeleteanyways.. you seemed to have had a lovely trip..!! and the food certainly seemed yummy..!!
god bless and keep posting :)
cheers
We went to Mt.Titlis.. couldn't go to jungfrau. And my jaw dropped in the exact same way when I saw all that snow!!! Switzerland is without doubt one of the most beautiful places I've seen... And even the towns and shops look so cute and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh god that video!!! hahaha... she is so adorable!!!
@Superrrnickkk - You too, take a breather soon.
ReplyDeleteWas an awesome trip indeed; needless to say anything about the food, the photo says it all.
@The Girl at First Avenue - Wow, you've been there too, awesome and Hi-5 on the Jaw drop :P.
Rightly said, it seemed to me as if it was skulpted/drawn to perfection rather than just created. The little girl in the video is indeed adorable.
all i cud say is awwwwwww....
ReplyDeleteur fan list multiplying day by day Atrocious...
Cheers
Wow! Now that is indeed a dream come true...Visiting Swiss with daddy the greatest :)
ReplyDelete@Dee Dee - No fan list nothing.
ReplyDelete@Chintan'ji - More than a mere dream come true, I managed to strike off one more point on my bucket list and having managed to do it with my father for company was something 'out of the world'.
There is only one thing seething over me, envy!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures sure look gorgeous . Swiss mountains are things we see in YashRaj flicks and you get to see them in real. -.-
Would it be any consolation if I said, Yashraj films don't do enough justice to the views there?
ReplyDeletewow, sone pe suhaga of sorts :) .. awesome , and lucky you .. sigh, like crystal said the yrf movie ke scenic locales jaise lag rahe hai, and you got to visit them, loos like the abode of the angels :) .. hmmm... awesome, and the last video was the cutest :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...jungfraujoch is a magnificent place...feels like we are in heaven with snow and clouds hovering... I am living in Switzerland since 8 months now...and going to that place is a certainly a highlight of Swiss.. :)
ReplyDelete@Menachery - Icing on the cake indeed and the video is just so adorable ain't it?
ReplyDelete@Kunal - Literally felt like heaven and awesome that you are staying in Switzerland, you are experiencing heaven day in day out.
:'( I don't like you anymore.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you read somewhere that Switzerland and you posted this JUST to torture me sitting my ample behind in crappy Coimbatore-_-
And yes, I live in my own little world where everyone's actions directly relate to me:P
Isn't it nice when parents drop a surprise, acting all casual, knowing full well that they'll blow our pants away (figuratively of course)? They know what buttons to push and they push it well if it makes us smile:)
YOU SAW THE PLACE IN PERSON AND THEN YOU ASK US TO CAPTION IT?! Now I really do despise you:|
And what is that on the plate? Looks vegetarian and if you tell me some fancy yummy un-gettable in India name I will shoot you:@
Please ignore the violence, exam stress:P
I`m on your hate list already, making progress I must say :P.
ReplyDeleteJust give it time and you'll see things turning rosy. Parents dropping in a surprise is understandable but I don't quite know under what this falls into.
The food is very much vegetarian, tossed and fried noodles with spring rolls.
You are forgiven on account of your exams.
I've turned green with envy. The stunning pics are beyond words.
ReplyDeleteLooked like someone was acting out my 3rd ones role in that video. She is the only other person I've seen who can laugh and cry at the same time.
just one word
ReplyDeleteJJJJJJJEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I`m jealous too - that I`m not there right now :P.
ReplyDeletehow mean you are! jaley pe namak chidakte ho
Delete