*clears cobwebs and runs fingers along dusty surface - coughs*

This is precisely what happens when the closest you come to writing involves documenting not one but two extremely volumnious, exaggeratingly drab and pointlessly boring 'scientifc' thesis projects both of which have no traceable semblance of commonality whatsoever - so much for cut, copy, paste and their second cousins.
If that doesn't kill whatever the heck you were passing off into the world as your precious sense of creativity - I don't know what would/ could.
PS: I know that this space has been as dead as Kristen Stewart's acting skills in Twilight - I hope to give it the required shot of adrenaline and defebrilate it back to life.
PPS: I promise to write more often - Motherpromise, Godpromise...
hahah finally you are here :D Finish your dusting and get on with it :D Let the posts roll!
ReplyDeleteSure hope so.
DeleteKeep up the promise :)
ReplyDeleteWill try earnestly to.
DeleteWelcome Back :D
ReplyDeleteThanks mate.
DeleteI had started to believe that you left for the moon :P :P... I did this to my blog too.. and revived it 2 months back just before it was about to slide into coma.. so now you better get going :D :D
ReplyDeleteI pretty well could have - sadly more boring things tied me down.
DeleteI even reminded u in ur previous post to kindly update ur blog!!! Keep ur promise now!! U better!
ReplyDeleteThis coming from a future Judge - I better take the threat seriously :P
Delete*passes the cough drop bottle which I am using*
ReplyDeleteLet the tales begin :)
-Visha
Aye :)
DeleteWelcome back :) *Background score for your entry and drapes opening*
ReplyDeleteLet the show begin!
Oh boy, I've been the same. I've managed to write two posts this month and I count that as a feat. Good to have you back too :)
ReplyDeleteWhen one is this rusty - feat indeed
DeleteOh. My. Chocolate.
ReplyDeleteYou're Alive!! -___-
Lets hope so.
DeleteI feel you, bro.
ReplyDeleteThanks mate.
DeleteYou have an awesome sense of humor!
ReplyDelete:')
New follower aboard. :D
Nominating you for the Liebster Award - Check this link http://indiandramaqueen.blogspot.in/2013/11/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteTcha... And you are absconding again :/
ReplyDelete