This is by far the most jobless I've been in a while. Ironic considering I have to give 8 exams this month but all I`m doing is visiting kickass blogs, reading them, commenting on them and then feeling guilty that I haven't finished my day's quota of study. Bah, it's almost customary during exam season to feel guilty for not having worked hard enough.
This is what I chanced upon on the internet during my random loitering there.
Brilliant Worded Sarcastic Replies to Signboards -










TSCHAU !!!
Hahahah u utilize ur time well. No wonder they say tht during exams even the blank wall in fron of you seems interesting. Good going!
ReplyDeleteWas this the result of StumbleUpon? :P
ReplyDeleteROFL.
@ Red
ReplyDeleteHave also been staring at many a wall, mainly on facebook that is.
@ Priyanka
Fished it out from random links; come to think of it, stumbleupon would have done a better job.
hahaha! hilarious! someone really used a lot of imagination to come up with these!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely, takes immense creativity to come up with something like this and showcase it.
ReplyDeletehehe funny one! Don't worry its the same with all bloggers :P when exams approach our minds are suddenly abuzz with blogging ideas :D :D
ReplyDeleteTotally, great blogging ideas probably start un-earthing themselves only during exam season.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. The best one was of RossWalk, i could not stop laughing. Don't worry, you are utilizing your time in doing something productive, and that is writing, to my opinion.
ReplyDeleteLife never goes with the planning, trust me. And studying tou NEVER GOES with planning.
I study at the last minute, and people call me nerd. Study, or just do a reading of whatever you are preparing for, and start actually memorizing it close to the last days. Trust me, it'd be hell lot easier. I do that, a LOT. :D
Keep writing! :D
Take a bow Madam, take a bow.
ReplyDeleteYou have echoed what I`ve been doing all my life in your comment. Do you read minds for a living by any chance??? :D
Thanks for coming by and do keep coming over as and when you can.
ROFLMAO. This was awesome :D
ReplyDeleteFirst time here and you had me at Sourav Ganguly worshipper! Had to follow :)
Thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteGreat to have you on board.
Haha ! This was fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice blog :)
When exams approach, everything apart from studies are on our mind :)
Keep posting :)
Take Care!
It's official now ----> Exam season enthuses the crazy side in us.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for coming by and reading(rather viewing this one).
Lol, I had a good laugh! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Risha :)
Glad you liked it :)
ReplyDeleteAppreciate your coming by.
Lol I liked 2b or not 2b ward in the hospital :D I cant imagine how superstitious I will feel if I went into that ward to get treated :D
ReplyDeleteLOL,Definitely gives you second thoughts when you see something of this kind.
ReplyDelete:D "Change is inevitable, deal with it". :D That was the best one! And the 2B or not 2B one also.
ReplyDeleteSo Glad you liked it. Thanks for coming by :)
ReplyDeleteWitty pictures. I enjoyed going through them ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the last one the most :D
Apologies for the late reply,I`m so glad you liked them and enjoyed them.
ReplyDeleteDo keep coming by.
Hahaha! Oh ur good!!!! I cudn't pick a favorite!
ReplyDeleteI, hereby,officially declare myself as your hopelessly awed fan :D
The point is not to pick a favorite, its to giggle the air out of your lungs.
ReplyDeleteI hereby welcome you, my hopelessly awed fan to this space of mine.